Saturday, June 10, 2006

Leaving for the summer, don't know when I'll be back again....

Actually, I am leaving for camp team tomorrow, which is Sunday. I will be going to Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Kansas, etc. I will get back the last week of July. Please pray for me as I will be able to have an impact on the lives of a lot of different kids, Lord-willing. It will be a great experience. Just pray for safety on the roads, that I would be able to learn and grow a lot, and that God would use me how He wants to!!/
Voy a salir manana por mi equipo de los campamentos. Voy a ir a algunos estados. Voy a regresar en los ultimos dias de julio. Por favor, oren por mi. Voy a tener mucho tiempo con los jovenes en los campamentos y creo que Dios puede usarme mucho en sus vidas. Seria chevere. Oren por seguridad en nuestro viaje en el carro, que yo pueda crecer en mi vida espiritual, y que Dios me use como El quiere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home