Sunday, February 20, 2005

Intermedios Camp

This week was an interesting week!! It went really well, with several people accepting Christ as their personal Savior, many people making different decisions, and God showing me His strength. He reminded me that when I am really tired and drained, His strength is sufficient for me.
I was a counselor for 12 young teenage girls. We had good times, hard times, and many times of learning. My hope for this week was not that we would win the overall contest, although we were trying, but that they would realize that the real point of doing things is not for points and to win, but to do them with an attitude that glorifies God. It was an encouragement to see some of the girls realizing that by the end of the week.
I am really thankful that I got to be the counselor of the "Pharisees" (our team name because the theme of the week was "Jesus, Friend of Sinners").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home