Friday, April 29, 2005

Time is running down...

I am trying to enjoy the moments that I have here, but at times it is not hard to be sad. We had our last Thursday night church service in the church plant in Manchay. Five of the kids from my kid´s club came, and many of the young people came also. We had 13 or so people, not counting the ARRIBA! team and Pastor Evelio. It was hard for me to say goodbye, for those kids have found a deep place in my heart. I know that one of them for sure is not saved, and I shared the Gospel again with her last night, but she just isn´t ready yet. Keep her in your prayers, her name is Thais.
It is a bittersweet time, full of anticipation and also sadness for all of the goodbyes. But that is life, and especially the life of a missionary. God knows, and someday we will all be together in heaven, but I pray that I will see them before then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home